Head Speed Pro 2022
The upgraded version of the HEAD SPEED PRO TENNIS RACQUET, which is recommended by Novak Djokovic, is made for the advanced tournament player with a fast game.
Built for speed, and a fast swing, the SPEED PRO now has even more sensational feel with the introduction of the new Auxetic construction. Part of the SPEED series, this racquet is engineered for advanced tournament players who are looking for optimal control for their fast-paced games. The refresh includes a new elegant and asymmetric design with a matte and glossy finish and chrome details.
- For advanced tournament players
- Optimal control for fast games
- Sensational feel
- New elegant and asymmetric design
- Auxetic constructions show a unique deformation compared to non-Auxetic constructions. Due to their internal properties, Auxetic constructions widen when a “pull” force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the applied force, the bigger the Auxetic reaction.
- Strategically positioned in most of our racquets, Graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimises energy transfer from racquet to ball. When you buy your next racquet, be sure it has GRAPHENE INSIDE.
- The enlarged power grommets maximize string movement for increased power.
- A special speed string pattern provides with the perfect mix of power under control.
- Directional drilling combines increased power and sweetspot, delivering a plush impact feel.
- The aerodynamic cross-section of the Speed beam maximizes swingspeed and power.
- CPI: 300
- WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 310 g / 10.9 oz
- STRING PATTERN: 18/20
- HEAD SIZE: 645 cm² / 100 in²
- BALANCE: 315 mm / 1 in HL
- LENGTH: 685 mm / 27.0 in
- BEAM: 23 mm