The lightest racquet in the series, the HEAD GRAVITY TEAM L TENNIS RACKET is perfect for aggressive, next generation team players, with its massive sweetspot and innovative Auxetic technology.
Feel the force, and dominate any opponent, with the GRAVITY TEAM L, which has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel and enhanced playability. Created for aggressive next generation team players, this is the lightest racquet in the series but still has all the GRAVITY performance benefits, with the distinctive, rounded head shape and massive sweetspot offering control, flex and forgiveness. The Auxetic technology supplies greater feel and feedback on every shot, boosting your confidence as you swing a racquet endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. For an ultra-modern aesthetic that will turn heads, the signature GRAVITY flip design, with different colours on each side, has been refreshed with an asymmetric look.
• Innovative Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel
• Lightest racquet in the GRAVITY series
• Made for aggressive next generation team players
• Enormous sweetspot for control, flex and forgiveness
• Distinctive rounded shape
• Endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev
• New asymmetric flip design
- CPI: 700
- WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 270 g / 9.5 oz
- STRING PATTERN: 16/20
- HEAD SIZE: 670 cm² / 104 in²
- BALANCE: 335 mm / 0.3 in HL
- LENGTH: 685 mm / 27.0 in
- BEAM: 24mm