Mizuno C Tour 300
A part of the Mizuno C Tour Series, Mizuno C Tour 300 packs increased flexibility, control and feel all into one!
The Mizuno C Tour 300 comes with a groove-less box beam frame made with high elasticity carbon (HB55), increasing the string's effective range of motion which creates a larger sweet spot and provides more control and power. The racket also features 17mm thin shaft gives excellent swing feel, and is made with a combination of HB55, carbon fibre, and graphite.
With a grip made of VA polymer, the C Tour 300 has excellent shock absorption and vibration dampening that provide extra comfort to players.
This racket measures 27.25 inches in length, adding extra swingweight and giving you added reach.
- Composition: Graphite, Glass, HB55, VA Polymer
- Headsize: 98 sq inches
- Length: 692 mm / 27.25 inches
- Beam Width: 17 mm / 21 mm / 18 mm
- Unstrung Weight: 300g / 10.6 oz
- Balance: 325 mm
- Recommended tension: 45-60 lbs
- String pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
- Colour: Blue