The WILSON PRO STAFF 97 V14 TENNIS RACKET is the Classic Pro Staff model that generates crisp, precise shots.
If you're strong enough to handle this racket, the payoff in power is huge. The Wilson Pro Staff 97 V14 is a precision-oriented racket ideal for advanced players. Slightly lighter than the Pro Staff RF 97, it still has a high weight that's concentrated in the handle. Designed with Paradigm Bending technology to optimize the bending profile between the shaft and hoop, this racket offers precision and pinpoint control. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe more upon impact. This increases dwell time while maintaining the stability responsible for the classic Pro Staff feel.
- Head: 97 sq in / 626 sq cm
- Length: 27 in / 68.59 cm
- String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
- Strung balance: 320 mm / -7 pts
- Strung weight: 11.64 oz / 330 g
- Unstrung balance: 310 mm / -10 pts
- Unstrung weight: 11.11 oz / 315 g