The WILSON PRO STAFF X V14 TENNIS RACKET is ideal for players who enjoy the classic Pro Staff feel but are looking for a more forgiving, easy-to-swing racket.
If you're used to the feel and precision of our Pro Staff tennis rackets, it's hard to play with anything else. Featuring a refined, elegant design and a rich earth tone, the Wilson Pro Staff X is a more playable racket for anyone and offers extra forgiveness due to a larger head size. With its head-light balance and crisp feel, it's reminiscent of the Pro Staff 97. We arranged the double braid at 45-degree angles, allowing the frame to breathe upon impact for enhanced pocketing and stability.
- Head: 100 sq in / 645 sq cm
- Length: 27 in / 68.59 cm
- String Pattern: 16 mains x 19 crosses
- Strung balance: 320 mm / -7 pts
- Strung weight: 11.64 oz / 330 g
- Unstrung balance: 310 mm / -10 pts
- Unstrung weight: 11.11 oz / 315 g