Yonex Duora Z-Strike Badminton Racket (Black/White)
Offensive racquet specially made to boost power, speed, and control, giving players a tactical upper hand on the court
- Nanometric: NANOMETRIC improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60% thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control. NANOMETRIC is the new material which applies the NANOALLOYTM Technology of Toray Industries, Inc..
- Nanometric DR: NANOMETRIC DR is a new carbon material developed by Yonex based on our unique NANOSCIENCE technology. Created from a material originally developed for next generation space aviation by Toray Industries, Inc., this marks the first time it has been used within the racquet industry. By combining firm shuttle hold and high repulsion, NANOMETRIC DR puts the DUORA into a class of its own.
- Aero+Box Frame: Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Compact Frame: To balance the heavy racquet head, the frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players.By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.
- Dual Optimum System: Power up your forehand and backhand with the Dual Optimum System.
- Duora Grommet Design: The new DUORA Grommet design features 8 linked grommets made with differing thicknesses on either side of the frame. When hit on the box side, thicker and harder grommets on the aero side result in a stiffer string bed, ultimately increasing launch power on the shuttlecock.
- Horizontal-A Concept: YONEX has designed a new grommet pattern called the HORIZONTAL-A CONCEPT that has helped us create the smallest frame in our history. The pattern anchors 4 strings horizontally to allow greater flex in the string bed and to create an enlarged sweet spot at the top of the frame. So even off-centre shots can be powerful.
- Isometric: Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. This delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRIC is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
- New grommet pattern: The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Solid Feel Core: The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- Slim Shaft: Inserting NANOPREME into the racquet shaft ensures greater stability compared to conventional racquets. When bending and releasing two racquets under the same force, the Ultra Slim Long Shaft rebounds almost twice as far as a conventional racquet does in the same length of time (0.018 seconds). This equates to 10% greater stability compared with conventional racquets.
- Control Support CAP: The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
- Super HMG: Super High modulus graphite
- New Bulit-in T-Joint: The lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
- EX-HMG: Provides sharper power for all your shots.
- Flex: Extra Stiff
- Frame Composition: HM Graphite / NANOMETRIC DR / Hyper-MG
- Shaft Composition: HM Graphite / NANOMETRIC / EX-HMG
- Joint: NEW Built-in T-Joint / T-ANCHOR
- Length: 10 mm longer
- Weight: Grip 3UG4/5 (Avg. 88g) / 2UG4/5 (Avg. 93g)
- Recommended tension: 3U (20 - 28 lbs) / 2U (21 - 29 lbs)
- Colour: Black / White
Made In Japan
Item Code DUO-ZS