Yonex Nanoflare 800 LT Badminton Racket (Black/Ice blue)
The NANOFLARE 800 LT is a lightweight derivative of the NANOFLARE 800, specially for advanced players looking to control the court with accelerated maneuverability from a headlight racquet.
- Nanometric: NANOMETRIC improves the bonding strength between the carbon fibres enabling us to take racquet shaft construction to another level. By reducing the amount of carbon in the shaft to make it 60% thinner than a conventional racquet whilst retaining stiffness, YONEX has created a revolutionary lightweight racquet with lightening head speed and control. NANOMETRIC is the new material which applies the NANOALLOYTM Technology of Toray Industries, Inc..
- Aero+Box Frame: Combines solid hitting feel and quick swing.
- Isometric: Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRIC design increases the sweet spot by 7%. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRIC racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. This delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRIC is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
- New grommet pattern: The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- M40X: A next-generation highly strong, yet elastic carbon fiber developed by Toray Industries, Inc.
- Solid Feel Core: The built-in solid feel core cuts harmful miscellaneous vibration at impact. Solid feel core is carried in all racquets manufactured in Japan.
- Sonic Flare System: The revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG provide unrivalled power and stability for maximum shuttle acceleration.
- Slim Shaft: Inserting NANOPREME into the racquet shaft ensures greater stability compared to conventional racquets. When bending and releasing two racquets under the same force, the Ultra Slim Long Shaft rebounds almost twice as far as a conventional racquet does in the same length of time (0.018 seconds). This equates to 10% greater stability compared with conventional racquets.
- Control Support CAP: The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
- Super HMG: Super High modulus graphite
- New Bulit-in T-Joint: The lightweight T-Joint increases stability of the shuttle on the strings, maximizing power and control.
- EX-HMG: Provides sharper power for all your shots.
- Flex: Stiff
- Frame Composition: HM Graphite / M40X / EX-HMG / VDM
- Shaft Composition: HM Graphite / NANOMETRIC
- Joint: NEW Built-in T-Joint
- Length: 10 mm longer
- Weight: Grip 5UG5/6 (Avg. 78g)
- Recommended tension: 5U (19 - 27 lbs)
- Colour: Black / Ice Blue
Made In Japan
Item Code NF-800LT